DISTRICT REVENUE SECTION
Under section-37 of The BOARD MISCELLANEOUS RULE, 1958 State Government has constituted seven sections in Collectorate office from the effect of 2nd January 1958 along with The Revenue Section. The main objectives of Revenue Section are to monitor and collect land revenue. This section is a backbone and source of State Government to generate and collect the revenue, to be utilized for development of State. This section also deals with transfer/settlement/ lease of Government Land and monitors the execution of Tenancy & other Revenue Laws within jurisdiction of District.
Aims & Objectives:-
- Peaceful use of land by every landlord and stringent action against persons obstructing landlords in their peaceful use of land.
Transfer of Land for Projects/Schemes :-
- Government land for Central Govt. & State Govt. and Private companies.
- Acquisition of Private land for Departments/Institutions/Private companies.
Online facilities :-
- All revenue & registry records digitized.
- Integration of Revenue & Registry offices.
- Online mutation of lands
- Online payment of lagan.
Decentralization of Powers :-
- Power of land transfer & acquisition to Dy. Commissioners.
Simplification of procedures:-
- For Khasmahal lease renewal/settlement at less rate.
- For settlement of Govt. land lease at less rate.
- For rate and salami for permanent transfer of Govt. land/Deemed forest for aforestation.
Preventive measures for fraudulent action :-
- Aadhar of seller, purchaser & witnesses for registration of land/house.
- Cancelation of fraudulent registration based on impersonation & false document.
Subjects of Revenue Section are :-
- Execute the Land Reform Laws
- Execution of C.N.T Act, 1908
- Collection of Land Revenue (Salami, Rent & Cess)
- Settlement / Lease of Govt. Land
- Establishment of Circle Inspector/ Revenue Karamchari
- Disaster Management
- Monitor the function of Halka, Circle office and L.R office of District.
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
- NAME : INDU GUPTA
- DESIGNATION : ADDITIONAL COLLECTOR
- CONTACT NO. : 06434-222251
- E-MAIL ID : acdumka2010[at]gmail[dot]com