Jharkhand e-District is a comprehensive and web enabled service portal that acts as an electronic gateway into the Government’s portfolio of services.It is an end-to-end integrated solution which caters to the needs of various departments of Jharkhand state and provides various e-Governance services to its citizens. It provides an interface for citizens to avail various citizen centric services like applying for certificates, land records, pension etc. through this Portal to handle the processing of all these Jharkhand E-District applications.
eDistrict is one of the 31 Mission Mode Projects (MMP) under the National eGovernance Plan (NeGP). Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India (GoI) is the nodal Department for e-District, which will be implemented by State Governments through their designated agencies. The MMP aims at electronic delivery of identified high volume citizen centric services, at district and sub-district level, which are not part of any other MMP.
Jharkhand e-District project intend to provide Government services to citizens through Common Service Centers(CSC) which are easily accessible. Services from different departments are brought under one umbrella at any CSC. Some of the services are also made available through online portal. It utilizes backend computerization to e-enable the delivery of services and ensures transparency and uniform application of rules. The project involves integrated and seamless delivery of services to public by automation, integration and incorporating Business Process Re-Engineering(BPR) where ever required. In a nutshell E-district is a tailor made program for minimizing effort and time to provide prompt and effective services to the public.
List of Core Services:-
Five service categories have been identified at the national level which shall be taken up for implementation by all States which agree to participate in the e District MMP.
- Issue of Certificates including services :Birth, Death, Domicile, Nationality, Caste, Marriage, Income, Employment, etc.
- Social Welfare Schemes including services – Social welfare Pensions (Old age, Widow, Handicap, Destitute), Scholarships.
- Revenue Court including services – including Case listing, Case adjournment, Stay orders, Final orders, Status of execution of orders: information, tracking, filing of miscellaneous applications. Also, Government dues and recovery, as part of Land Revenue – including issue of notices, record payments, track default processes, updation of treasury receipts, etc.
- Ration Card related services including services change of address, additions, deletions of members, application for issue of duplicates, etc.
- RTI services including redressal of Grievances – application, tracking, monitoring, redressal, appeals, etc at district level. RTI services will be applicable to all departments/offices which have been provided with ICT infrastructure and connectivity for delivery of services under e District Scheme The States while identifying the services under the 5 core services should leverage the services identified and developed under the Implementation of State Portal, SSDG and Electronic Form project.
General Section, DC Office, Dumka
Location : New Collectorate Building Block A | City : Dumka | PIN Code : 814101